CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Has it really been 8 years?

It's seriously embarrassing when I reveal that it's been eight years since I last worked on the Hill. It was eight years ago that I left Washington, DC and headed back to Provo to finish school. It was eight years ago that life truly began!

Who knew that four people would fall in love so fast - especially if they were room roommates? Some said we'd never make it past college but who is laughing now? All of us - especially when we're all together!!


1 comments:

JZ said...

This is all very exciting! I remember thinking that this would be fun thing to do, and leave it to our own Aspirant to take the initiative and get it rolling. Thanks! It reminds me of when we had that community page right after three of us graduated and LT was Bobbi Spencer and I was Bubbles from the Power Puff Girls. I still like Bubbles best. I can't wait to do my first real post!