CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wow

I knew the aspirant would not let us down. The layout of the blog looks fab. Way to go! The only thing it could possible need would be pictures of us in front of BCW from back in the day. No biggy though.

I think this would be a great forum to share thoughts on any topic...books, movies, boys, food, tv shows, funny anecdotes etc. I will start by saying that I think Heidi on the Hills looked so funny this week. Her lips were a bit too obvious--of course Colorado would be the perfect excuse for some cosmetic enhancement. If you don't/didn't see the Hills this week you missed out on some sweet Parisian moments and European men in the their tight pants and Bob Dylanesque hairdos (weird that I was attracted to them?)
Next post will be much more intellectually stimulating. I promise.
LT

3 comments:

JZ said...

Very entertaining, LT! I haven't seen The Hills since the last time I watched it with you and I must be way behind if Heidi's in Europe with new lips. Sigh. To be honest, I don't think I'll be watching that show much ever again, but updates are always fun. Just like updates from General Hospital until you don't know who the characters are any more.

Unknown said...

Two things:
1. It would be great if LT could put the picture of us ladies in front of BCW since my pictures are packed up in storage right now.
2. I have a TV at my desk where I'm supposed to be watching CSPAN and my buddies on the House floor. Everyday at 3 pm, it's GH time. You know it!!

LT said...

Actually, Heidi was in Colorado with new lips. Lauren finally went to Paris. I just wanted to clarify.
I miss GH!