CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Is it 3 o'clock yet?


So I've got a secret. Every workday, when it hits 3 o'clock, I switch my TV to GH. I will watch the clock in the corner of my computer, counting down the hours and minutes until my special show is on. I don't even turn on the sound. Just looking over my shoulder briefly to see Sonny, Jason, Jax (remember when he slid his tongue...), and Carly calms my soul and allows me to make it through the next few hours of work and my grim commute home.

Once, I had a dream that I lived in the GH world. I have to admit that I wouldn't mind always wearing designer threads and walking from place to place to create drama. I'd really like that life. To be honest, who wouldn't?

1 comments:

LT said...

Sexy picture!!! So, I want a mini update. What is going on? An major changes? Didn't GH just celebrate its 45th anniversary or something. I read that somewhere. The comment after that said something to effect of how the show still revolves around Sonny and the mob..