CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Spring, Spring, Spring

Can't you just imagine me frolicking with the animals on W's dad's ranch, just like they did in "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers"? Of course I'd be wearing heels and a skirt.

There's something about the first signs of Spring that just make me giddy! I want to skip and run and grab a stranger and force him/her to twirl in a circle with me. I'd really like to start wearing Spring clothes but the Washington weather has not allowed me to do so. Curse my coat, scarf, and umbrella!

One interesting part of Spring is that I want to start listening to girly music. I have memories from high school, riding in a friend's car at lunch listening to Mariah Carey's Always be my Baby full blast. There's something about warm weather, driving in your car, and listening to R&B or rap and feeling cool and carefree. Maybe I just wish I was still a teenager or in college. I really need to come to grips with reality!!

1 comments:

JZ said...

Kimmers, I remember that Mariah Carey song! Only it reminds me of lying in the tanning booth when I was going tanning for prom! Oh dear, I think I can pin point the exact location of the wrinkles I received as a result!