CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

This is exciting - my very first blog post EVER!!! I know I am late to the game - but if there is ever a worthy reason to start blogging, its to stay in touch with my lovely BCW ladies. Unfortunately, I think it will take me a while to feel like my insignificant thoughts are worth posting. I feel like anything I memorialize has to be either (i) funny or (ii) meaningful. And sadly, I have never been clever and lately my thoughts have been rather superficial. Sooo - you all will have to be patient with me and my blabbering posts, and hopefully one of these days I will write something worth reading!

Going karaoking tomorrow. One of my favorite activities. I can't believe that of all things, we have never done that together. I say that is on the agenda for our next BCW reunion.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have such a love for karoke!! That is a MUST!!

LT said...

Anything you say will be witty. No worries. Just post.